- Carbon Fiber Monocoque Chassis - weighing only 236 lbs.
- Aluminum front and rear sub-frames
- Innovative Sheet Molded Compound Body Panels
- Curb weight under 2,500 lbs.
- Alfa Romeo Twin Clutch Transmission – 6-speed automatic transmission with 2 clutches for quick shifting
- Fully Digital TFT Driver Display
- Customizable vehicle response 4-Mode DNA (Drive Mode Selector)
- Includes: All Weather, Natural, Dynamic or Race mode
- Mid-engine 1750 Turbo – Aluminum block, direct injection and intercooled generating 237 HP and 258 lb-ft of torque with an impressive 135 hp/liter
- 0-60 mph in 4.1 Seconds
- 1.2 seconds faster than Porsche Cayman
- Exhilarating top speed of 160 mph
- Power to weight ratio of approximately 10.4